[xml] xpcom wrapper for libxml (libxslt, libexslt)

  Hi, All

  I develop web application and use xml-xslt technology.
And I am confronted by difficulties to use xslt
transformation on different web-browsers (especially
Netscape). Although Netscape have built in support of
xslt transformation (transformiix) but it contain
bugs and not include extensions (exslt). Therefore idea
appear to create XPCOM component to implement functions
from libxml, libxslt, libexslt.
  Project COMlibxml make a reality of this idea:
http://comlibxml.mozdev.org/
  At the present moment in project include functions
for xslt transformation only.

    What do you think about this
  project (useful/useless/any idea)?

  Dmitry