Re: [xml] xmlWriter?

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 10:47:34AM -0400, Sean Middleditch wrote:
On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 10:32, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
what should that 'xmlwriter' API do that you can't do yourself by simply
calling printf ?

It'd be nice to have the library handle all the
formatting/escaping/etc.  I.e., call a function like
xml_write_attribute(name, value) and let it deal with escaping quotes in
value and whatnot.

  See also Uche's article on the subject:
    http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/11/13/py-xml.html

again having a pointer to the C# API would help being sure that it's a nice
API to implement. If it's as good as the reader's APIs and implementing it
can be done without too much code then I would welcome such an addition :-)

Daniel