[xml] There is a problem with xmlParseFile!!

Title: There is a problem with xmlParseFile!!

Hi!

I'm using the libxml2 for reading out xml tags and attributes from different xml files.
When I used Rational PurifyPlus to analyse my program, it says that there occurs a memory leak at the function xmlParseFile!

Now I have the problem that I open and close more than just one file in my program and with every xmlParseFile the memory leak increases!!

Does anybody know what I could have done wrong??

Please help me!!

ewald

        Riegler Ewald