Re: [xml] Compression problem using Zlib

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 11:24:37AM +0300, Arda Tekin wrote:
Ok Igor, this library works fine! Thank you very very much. I want to ask
you a last question about this subject. I get compressed xml document in a
file using xmlSaveFile function. But I want to get compressed buffer from
the memory directly. What's the method of that?

I don't think there is one. As far as I know, libxml does the
compression through zlib's gzopen, gzread and gzwrite and these operate
on files. I guess you must compress the output buffer yourself, see the
comments in zlib.h for that.

Ciao,
Igor