Re: [xml] mobile links for XInclude?

  That I's still 100% sure you should read RFC 2396, "/" is an
URI path separator, not "\", go read it !
Now there might still be a problem converting Winblows filepath to
file URIs internally, well it's possibly something need to be fixed in
the WIN32 environment.

Since my
  XML_CATALOG_FILES=C:\Home\Igor\scribe\catalog.xml
works very well, I doubt there is a problem on Windows.

But the Guy is running DOS and that has nothing to do with Windows.

Ciao,
Igor