Re: [xml] mobile links for XInclude?

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 09:34:05PM +0100, Ben Decker wrote:
Notice the successful relative XInclude resolution when using DJGPP's psuedo-UNIX convention rather than
standard DOS nomenclature (DJGPP's libc understands *both*, even concurrently in the same filename). I
believe
this may have to do perhaps with the comments I made about xmlIO.c on bugzilla.

What do you think?

  That I's still 100% sure you should read RFC 2396, "/" is an
URI path separator, not "\", go read it !
Now there might still be a problem converting Winblows filepath to
file URIs internally, well it's possibly something need to be fixed in
the WIN32 environment.

Daniel