Re: [xml] test & patch (step 2)

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 12:14:07AM +0100, taj parcelfarce linux theplanet co uk wrote:

This is a test post like many others but it includes a small patch
correcting some typos on http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html.

  Okay, thanks. The pages is generated from xml.html, I applied the changes
to the source :-)

Thanks DV.  Things happen in small steps.

I've been watching libxml from a distance for a few months. Many good
things are happening here.

I've been considering contributing in some fashion during this time.

My 'background' is in JAVA JNI.  I've also had experience in GCJ.

With no aliance to java sax or classpath, I'm looking at the possibility
of tossing libxml into the gcj/jni mix.  gnu classpath is mostly dead
but there are some of us still plugging away (www.rxtx.org in my case).

Without getting too far from the preposition I just like to hear if anyone
has some thoughts.

--
Trent Jarvi
taj www linux org uk