[xml] libxml2 2.5.4 & libxslt ported, question about Xlink???

Hello,

I am the current maintainer for Python under DJGPP-DOS(32bit DPMI)
and have successfuly built both libxml2 2.5.4, the corresponding libxslt,
and both python wrappers. They will all make their appearance shortly
at:
 http://members.lycos.co.uk/bdeck
...with the next PythonD release.

Does libxml2 2.5.x, also libxslt support XLINK? Are their any examples in
code for the API implementation? I would especially be interested in an
example using the Python wrappers, if possible, but any info is
appreciated.

I am not subscribed to the list, so please copy all replies to
bdeck lycos co uk

Thank you in advance
Ben

This is your brain: