Re: SV: [xml] windows binary with different calling

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 06:05:55PM +0000, Bjorn Reese wrote:
"Zlatkovic, Igor" wrote:

You, I assume, have enough other duties to attend :-) It will suffice if you
decide if you can live with macros between the return type and function
name

Is this going to affect the trio code? (I am specifically thinking
about trionan, which always is used.)

  Since it's not exported by libxml2 even when using it then I think
it should not need to go though this. Experts may argue otherwise :-)

Daniel