Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 02:12:35 +0200
From: Igor Zlatkovic <igor zlatkovic com>
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gustaf_R=E4ntil=E4?= <opera home se>
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: SV: [xml] windows binary with different calling
conventions

Gustaf Räntilä wrote:
No, the problems are the header files, not his binaries. They work
either way. The difference is if every implementer of libxml should be
forced to edit the header files, or use a specific calling conventions
even though they practically wouldn't need to. It's only a question
about who'll do the job. Igor, Daniel or hundreds of "innocent"
developers :-)

Nono, the question is a different one. Will *you* do it, and get it
approved by the majority here, or will hundreds of innocent developers
do it, each on their own?

I won't do it without a very good reason. And I'll pour my precious beer
down the toilette if Daniel does it either way :-)

That's OK. Just be sure to filter it through yourself first!

Ciao,
Igor

Eric Zurcher
CSIRO Livestock Industries