Re: [xml] c14n - UNICODE normalization

If I'm not mistaken, the c14n.c doesn't handle UNICODE normalization.

I'm not sure what Unicode normalization is, but you're probably right. :)
The code in c14n (and exc-c14n) implement canonicalization useful for
XML Digital signatures. See http://www.w3.org/Signature for details.

Just to confirm it one more time: right now libxml has only c14n and exc c14n and
there is no unicode normalization.

So is there some not to big, not too hard to maintain sample code
to check unicode normalization, (and somewhat another routine for
doing this normalization).

In one of my other lifes I used to look at this code (unicode regular
expressions, word and line boundaries). It's not easy to use it and
we had some problems with some languages (Japanese, Chinese).
Not mention that it was slow. I've not tried normalization itself but
I would guess it is something similar. IMHO, get the spec and write it
by yourself.

Aleksey