Re: SV: [xml] windows binary with different calling conventions

Gustaf Räntilä wrote:
No, the problems are the header files, not his binaries. They work
either way. The difference is if every implementer of libxml should be
forced to edit the header files, or use a specific calling conventions
even though they practically wouldn't need to. It's only a question
about who'll do the job. Igor, Daniel or hundreds of "innocent"
developers :-)

Nono, the question is a different one. Will *you* do it, and get it approved by the majority here, or will hundreds of innocent developers do it, each on their own?

I won't do it without a very good reason. And I'll pour my precious beer down the toilette if Daniel does it either way :-)

Ciao,
Igor