Re: [xml] standard dtd?!

Stephane

> Just a guess: you're using "xmllint --catalogs", right?
>
> In that case, don't! --catalogs is specifically
> for activating SGML catalogs, hence the error message.
> Setting XML_CATALOG_FILES works perfectly on windows.

That solves the problem, thanks :)

Now the lesser of the two isues remains:

If I don't set $XML_CATALOG_FILES I want xmllint to look for the XML catalog in /etc/xml/catalog (file:///etc/xml/catalog) just as on Linux AFAIK. If that's a problem, I'd also be OK with C:/etc/xml/catalog (something like file://c:/etc/xml/catalog I think, but Windows has backslashes).

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/