[xml] Re: python interfaces for libxml2

Hello Daniel,

Daniel Veillard wrote:
>- The Python interfaces have no method of setting the error/warning >callbacks

  well there is, but I't a global one (i.e. not limited to the parser
context) I think it's just a limitation of the bindings, the capability
exists natively. I would take a patch for this.

Yes, I known about this callback, but I need one that depends on the
current RelaxNG validation context. When I'm done with my code, I'll send
you the patch.

>Are you planning to support private data in the RelaxNG structures in
> >future versions?

  sounds not a problem. But please post the request publicly on the list,

So here is the repost:

You can't store private data in the xmlRelaxNGValidCtxt structure (like in the
xmlParserCtxt: "_private"), which would be very usefull to free private callback
data when freeing the context.

Joachim

--
Joachim Bauch

struktur AG             Fon.:  +49 (0)711 896656 69
Junghansstr. 5          Fax.:  +49 (0)711 896656 10
D-70469 Stuttgart       eMail: bauch struktur de                    solutions for
Germany                 Web:   http://www.struktur.de            digital business

Download icoya OpenContent 1.3 for FREE!    visit http://www.icoya.de/iOC4free <-