Re: [xml] Debugging EXSLT function extension.

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 10:35:35PM +0200, Aaron Optimizer Digulla wrote:
On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 10:26:58PM +0800, William M. Brack wrote:
Assuming that this was the major complaint, I composed some test
cases of my own, each with a few tens of lines, which demonstrated
that there was, indeed, a problem with imported stylesheets.  I then
went into the libexslt coding and found the trouble area, enhanced
it, and committed the changes to CVS.  All of my test cases now work
without problem, and it appears that the original test case now
behaves correctly (although I am not entirely certain of that, since
I don't really understand what the test is supposed to do).

Sorry for that; when I shortened the test case, the error didn't
show up anymore and since I didn't knew where to look, I figured
it was better to have a large test which at least shows the behavior
rather than no test at all :-)

I downloaded the copy from CVS, and now, it works. Thanks a lot!

  Excellent !

Bill, could you also add your simpler testcase(s) to the regression tests ?

  thanks a lot !

Daniel