Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.5.8

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 09:53:02AM +0200, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
Hi,

I'm hitting 2 minor problems rebuilding the python bindings for windows.

1. nanohttp.c and nanoftp.c now include <config.h>, which is not
present (and not needed) on windows. I think it's better to
include libxml.h? Patch below.

  Hum, the people who did the IPv6 patch are not used to libxml2 internals :-)
Both files starts with
   #define IN_LIBXML
   #include "libxml.h"

So I just removed the include <config.h> and fixed a few warning generated
by the 2 modules,

2. python/tests/reader2.py now reports a minor difference
in the expected error messages (the position of ^ in the message
is not the same). I don't know which version is correct...

   Hum, strange I fixed the message formatting to avoid it here,
paphio:~/XML/python/tests -> ./reader2.py
OK
paphio:~/XML/python/tests ->
   I wonder why Windows and Linux have different behaviour, any
CR/CR-LF end of line issue ?

Daniel