Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.5.8
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Stéphane Bidoul <stephane bidoul softwareag com>
- Cc: xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.5.8
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 05:53:25 -0400
On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 09:53:02AM +0200, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
I'm hitting 2 minor problems rebuilding the python bindings for windows.
1. nanohttp.c and nanoftp.c now include <config.h>, which is not
present (and not needed) on windows. I think it's better to
include libxml.h? Patch below.
Hum, the people who did the IPv6 patch are not used to libxml2 internals :-)
Both files starts with
So I just removed the include <config.h> and fixed a few warning generated
by the 2 modules,
2. python/tests/reader2.py now reports a minor difference
in the expected error messages (the position of ^ in the message
is not the same). I don't know which version is correct...
Hum, strange I fixed the message formatting to avoid it here,
paphio:~/XML/python/tests -> ./reader2.py
I wonder why Windows and Linux have different behaviour, any
CR/CR-LF end of line issue ?
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev