RE: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.5.8

Hi,

I'm hitting 2 minor problems rebuilding the python bindings for
windows.

1. nanohttp.c and nanoftp.c now include <config.h>, which is not
present (and not needed) on windows. I think it's better to
include libxml.h? Patch below.

2. python/tests/reader2.py now reports a minor difference
in the expected error messages (the position of ^ in the message
is not the same). I don't know which version is correct...

-sbi

Version 2.5.8 includes some enhancement of the error printing
routine.  It is likely that the new version is more accurate (after
the enhancement there were many differences in the test suite, and
in every instance the new version was correct)

Bill