Re: [xml] Porting LibXML to embedded system

On 3 Jul 2003 at 19:16, nur wrote:

I have a minimal linux operating system that fits on a floppy. I've been trying to add libXML support
on it.

I ported LIBXML2 and LIBXSLT to uClinux on a uC5272 (8 meg ram, 4 meg flash)
machine.  I statically linked it to Python 2.3 and zlib.

Works great, but we're moving to xscale because Python is too slow (libxml2 and
libxslt are plenty fast)

So, you shouldn't have any problems. I used uc-libc

--
Brad Clements,                bkc murkworks com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements