Re: [xml] Python bindings: per parser context error handlers

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 02:09:21PM +0100, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
That _private field would be initialized in
libxml_xmlParserCtxtPtrWrap
and destroyed in libxml_xmlFreeParserCtxt.

  I'm wondering if this really covers all cases. It seems okay but
a bit of checking seems necessary

Anything specific I should check?

  Hum, all entry points which may generate such a parser context wrapper
object and similary anything which may destroy one. Nothing specific in
mind, but for example a reader instance embed a parser context at the
C level and while there is no API to export it that may be added at some
point, it seems your suggestion would cover this fine, but taht need checking.

  Yes, I'm a bit annoyed of using the _private field, but
since that's specific to the Python wrappers, why not.

Well, we need a way to make the link to the upper python layer
when the callback is triggered at the C level.

  agreed,

  You need it, if you provide a patch which works that sounds fine :-)

Ok. That will be later this week.

  Okay, thanks,

Daniel