RE: [xml] Python bindings: per parser context error handlers

That _private field would be initialized in
libxml_xmlParserCtxtPtrWrap
and destroyed in libxml_xmlFreeParserCtxt.

  I'm wondering if this really covers all cases. It seems okay but
a bit of checking seems necessary

Anything specific I should check?

  Yes, I'm a bit annoyed of using the _private field, but
since that's specific to the Python wrappers, why not.

Well, we need a way to make the link to the upper python layer
when the callback is triggered at the C level.

  You need it, if you provide a patch which works that sounds fine :-)

Ok. That will be later this week.

-sbi