[xml] Memory concerns in multi-threaded applications

Hi,
  I was reading the "Memory Management" section about the
xmlCleanUpParser() routine. It says "..but be careful of the
consequences in multithreaded applications.."

I'm using the parser routines in a multi-threaded appln. The
xmlInitParser() is called in the main() program and the
xmlCleanUpParser() routine is called after the parsing is done(in, say,
getXmlInfo()). Now, if 2 or more threads invoke the getXmlInfo()
simultaneously, would there be any problems when they call the
xmlCleanUpParser() i.e. what care has to be taken for multi-threaded
applns?

thanks
ganesh