Re: [xml] xmlDocDumpMemoryEnc error

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:28:26AM -0000, spinmar interfree it wrote:

Yes I have read it.

The input I insert in my XML tree is taken by another XML file.
So I obtain this XML with a socket and then I parse it with

docind = xmlParseMemory(xmlstr, lenxmlstr);

Then I take the informations, for example:

body = xmlNodeListGetString(docind, figli->xmlChildrenNode, 1);

and insert them in my XML file.

So I presume that libxml2 convert informations (body for example) in UTF 8 and then I haven't to do any
encoding trasformations.

  Right that's what the doc explains.

Am I doing any errors?

  Yes probably, but I can't tell what ... You will have to debug your
code, there must be an error somewhere. Sorry, I can't help, at that level
nothing replace a debugger...

Daniel