Re: [xml] How can I copy a xmlNodePtr variable?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Wei Chen wrote:

 are the doc so hard to read ???
To me, yes. There are so many API functions I don't
know how to find out the right one as soon as
possible. Could you give me an advice for example how
to find out the function xmlCopyNode() assumed you
don't know if there is such a function?

Without wanting to sound stupid, I'd have looked at what I wanted to know
("How can I copy an xmlNodePtr variable') and identified the key
components ('copy' and 'xmlNodePtr'). Then I'd have gone to the
documentation index and found these ('copy' can be found in the index).