Re: [xml] How can I copy a xmlNodePtr variable?

 are the doc so hard to read ???
To me, yes. There are so many API functions I don't
know how to find out the right one as soon as
possible. Could you give me an advice for example how
to find out the function xmlCopyNode() assumed you
don't know if there is such a function?

Wei Chen

--- Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 07:22:54PM +0100, Wei Chen