Re: [xml] Parsing document fragments in Python

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 04:21:48PM -0500, Phil Frost wrote:
I've been trying to find a way to parse a fragment of a document (balanced)
and insert it into an existing tree. I found this in the archives:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2002-April/msg00114.html

That seems to be just what I need; parse a balanced (but not complete) string
into a tree that can be inserted into another tree.

However, I'm having difficulty finding the equivalent functionality in the
Python bindings. Could someone please clarify this?

  I don't think there is a python binding for it.

Daniel