From: xml-admin gnome org [mailto:xml-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of
saguyer gte net
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 5:55 PM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] win32 - unresolved symbols

I repeatedly get these errors anytime I link against the win32
build of libxml2.  In particular, I am using the libxml2-2.6.3.win32
release.

docreader.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlFree
docreader.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlMalloc
Debug/docreader.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

I am attempting to build a statically linked console application.
Using the multithreaded debug runtime, and with LIBXML_STATIC
defined.  Didn't see an answer for this in the email archives.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
-Scott