Re: [xml] problems with libxml2 under Windows 98

Greg Hazel wrote:
Can it be that your Win98 is missing some required library? Iconv? Zlib?

I made sure those dlls are there as well. It's not giving me any sort of a 'dll
not found' message. Also, I tried building libxml2 without the iconv dependency,
and linking statically to it - still no luck.

Hm. There is a linker switch /nowin98 in the makefile. Try removing that and see what happens.

Ciao,
Igor