Re: [xml] mingw configure

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 11:39:31AM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
  Assuming I understood the problem ...
  It's a bit more complex. The patch applied lately expected Mingw
setup to be initialized with configure. And as a result to not use
win32config.h but config.h ... But if you use configure.js, I assume no
config.h is created. and the compilation fails.
  Maybe the simplest is to have configure.js copy win32config.h to
config.h
allowing both ways to compile with Mingw using the current code base.

That's exactly what I am doing now. I'll have configure.js create config.h
and thus the code does not need to include win32config.h anymore, not even
for MS compiler. Few more #ifdefs go away, which is good.

  Excellent :-) !

Daniel