[xml] mingw configure

There was quite a confusion about the MinGW changes in the last
version of libxml2.
In the 2.5.10 the configuration of the mingw win32 version has
changed and it should be reflected/documented somewhere, that you
can't use the configure.js anymore, but use the MSYS alternative
shell from www.mingw.org to compile this.
And to avoid the confusion (like it caused in my case) I think, that
"mingw" should be removed as a compiler option in the "configure.js",
because it doesn't result in something compilable. The "configure.js"
should be MSVC-only from now one.
It's not my decision to do that, I just wanted to point it out. Sorry
for the confusion I caused, Daniel and Mikhail.

I also recognised, that there some redundant include paths used for
compiling after running the configure in MSYS:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../include -
I.    -g -O2 -Wall -c `test -f 'gjobread.c' || echo './'`gjobread.c
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc  -g -O2 -Wall   -o gjobread.exe
gjobread.o ../libxml2.la  -lz  -lm -lwsock32

3 times -I.
3 times -I..
and twice -I../include

seems a bit too much of including those paths.