[xml] small xinclude.c patch

Hi Daniel,

Attached is a patch that allows compiling libxml2 with XInclude but without XPointer support.  I can’t tell if this is really correct but it compiles.   Can you look it over?

Also, it is an option to disable regexps support.  Are there any problems with disabling regexps support?  I remember having problems a long time ago but it compiles fine.  Any advice?  Code size is critical in my application so I have minimized all that I don’t use, which gets the library down to 420k.  FYI here’s my config:

XML processor configuration

---------------------------

              Trio: no

     Thread safety: native