[xml] Problems with xmlFree and linking in Mingw gcc 3.2

Hi all,

 I'm working on a project under win2k, mingw with gcc
3.2 and I'm using the libxml library. Everything works
properly except for the xmlFree "function". I cannot
get the compiler accept it. I says that is not
defined. I'm including the globals.h file as required.
I've seen in previous posts that this function is
kinda special, is there something I'm missing?
 I profit to ask another thing. Using mingw need I to
include the xmlwin32version.h header?
TIA