Re: [xml] Problems with xmlFree and linking in Mingw gcc 3.2

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 01:05:12PM +0100, Albert Llobet wrote:
Hi all,

 I'm working on a project under win2k, mingw with gcc
3.2 and I'm using the libxml library. Everything works
properly except for the xmlFree "function". I cannot
  It's a pointer to a function. It's called as such in all
libxml2 and libxslt code, without troubles.

get the compiler accept it. I says that is not
defined. I'm including the globals.h file as required.
  That should not be needed, including tree.h should be sufficient.

I've seen in previous posts that this function is
kinda special, is there something I'm missing?

  no idea...

 I profit to ask another thing. Using mingw need I to
include the xmlwin32version.h header?

  no idea...

Daniel