Re: [xml] Windows bugs

For the second part, I have found the problem and am
currently committing a fix to CVS.  The problem was solved by a
small enhancement to the xsl file defgen.xsl.  Unfortunately,
although I am completely confident the fix is correct, I am not
really set up to test it under Windoze.  Perhaps another list member
could help?  Just run the configure script with the parameters
specified by the bug reporter and then confirm that the generated
libxml2.def.src is loved by the Linker.

Get linking error: unresolved external symbol enum
Coming from line 14 of libxml2.def.src

Once removing this line, the rest of the linking errors seem to be fixed.

Rob