Re: [xml] More windows exports

  Okay, but those are restricted to globals.c and also can be hardcoded
in the stylesheet. It means the stylesheet may require a bit of
maintenance
a few time per year, that would be still quite easier than maintaining the
.def.src file directly.

  If those points are the only ones stopping you, I may try to build that
stylesheet :-)

Oh, thanks, but you have enough work on your back, I can try that as well
:-)

What was stopping me were not exactly those points, but the fact that
.def.src itself needs little maintenance at the moment. Inserting a function
in .def.src now and then, or maintaining few stylesheets now and then
(libxslt is also there), sounds somehow the same.

In any case, you are right. The stylesheet is nearly trivial to make, I
should give it a try.

Ciao,
Igor