Re: [xml] serializing dtd nodes (python) - same bug in xmlIOParseDTD

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 05:35:20PM +0200, Petr Pajas wrote:
Hi,

I'm using libxml2 (2.5.7) to parse a DTD. When I try to serialize it
back I get None unless I create a new document (completely unrelated
to the dtd node) before doing so. That's weird.

 Hum, it's a bug, side effect of access to freed memory :-(
The enclosed patch should fix it, it does for me ...

Daniel
Hi Daniel,
there is the same bug that you have addressed in parseDTD also in xmlIOParseDTD (same code). Could you apply your patch also to that part, please? (sorry for not sending a patch - I don't have the latest
CVS snapshot at hand right now).

Thanks,

-- Petr