Re: [xml] serializing dtd nodes (python)

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 05:35:20PM +0200, Petr Pajas wrote:

I'm using libxml2 (2.5.7) to parse a DTD. When I try to serialize it
back I get None unless I create a new document (completely unrelated
to the dtd node) before doing so. That's weird.

  Hum, it's a bug, side effect of access to freed memory :-(
The enclosed patch should fix it, it does for me ...

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network