Re: [xml] serializing dtd nodes (python)

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 05:35:20PM +0200, Petr Pajas wrote:
Hi,

I'm using libxml2 (2.5.7) to parse a DTD. When I try to serialize it
back I get None unless I create a new document (completely unrelated
to the dtd node) before doing so. That's weird.

 Hum, it's a bug, side effect of access to freed memory :-(
The enclosed patch should fix it, it does for me ...

Daniel
Thanks for such a fast fix!

The patch makes it work for me as well. With this patch, also the last buggy regression test in CVS XML::LibXML perl binding passes on my machine (previously, it was also failing due to sigsegv during a DTD node serialization), so I guess a lot of other people will appreciate this.

Thanks!

-- Petr