Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.5.7

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 06:57:38AM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 18:37, Daniel Veillard wrote:
      I also really
      need to improve the documentation, especially a set of indexed
      examples.

Could you elaborate a bit on what you have in mind for this?

  Okay, basically I have a python parser for C . I currently use it
(apibuild.py) to parse the C and H files of libxml2 and libxslt sources
and built the XML api description from it. But I should also be able
to add C code examples covering various aspects of libxml2 use and
use this to generate automatically an online cross referenced and indexed
tutorial. Then documenting the whole set of API would be a matter of
producing more C examples and dropping then in an indexed directory,
at least in theory :-)

Daniel