[xml] Release of libxml2-2.5.7

   Another release is available:
       ftp://xmlsoft.org/ and Gnome FTP mirrors
       http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libxml2/2.5/
       http://xmlsoft.org/

  This release includes a number of serious improvements and
a lot of hardening of the library, basically it should help deploy
libxml2 for "industrial uses" :

* Relax-NG: Compiling to regexp and streaming validation on top of
  the xmlReader interface, added to xmllint --stream
* xmlReader: Expand(), Next() and DOM access glue, bug fixes
* Support for large files: RGN validated a 4.5GB instance
* Thread support is now configured in by default
* Fixes: update of the Trio code (Bjorn), WXS Date and Duration
  fixes (Charles Bozeman), DTD and namespaces (Brent Hendricks),
  HTML push parser and zero bytes handling, some missing Windows
  file path conversions, behaviour of the parser and validator in
  the presence of "out of memory" error conditions
* extended the API to be able to plug a garbage collecting memory
  allocator, added xmlMallocAtomic() and modified the allocations
  accordingly.
* Performances: removed excessive malloc() calls, speedup of the
  push and xmlReader interfaces, removed excessive thread locking
* Documentation: man page (John Fleck), xmlReader documentation
* Python: adding binding for xmlCatalogAddLocal (Brent M Hendricks)

  Speaking of "industrial uses", I would be interested in getting
feedback especially from industry professionals, in 2 ways:

    - upcoming work: what are the point which may prevent
      deployement of libxml2 within your enterprise, what's missing ?
      What's broken ? W3C XML Schemas seems the most obvious candidate
      but I would like to hear from my users on this. I also really
      need to improve the documentation, especially a set of indexed
      examples.

    - use cases and "success story": basically I don't have any public
      list of use case, if you use libxml2 for serious processing, think
      about making a public statement, it will allow libxml2 to look
      "professionnal" and also will give me references I can point
      my management to when they wonder if my time is well spent, you
      should consider this as being your own interest if you can do it!

  Though I don't usually appreciate direct mail, I understand that
those topic may need private correspondance and I won't complain or
bounce your mails to the list if you require private email exchanges
about this :-)

    Thanks a lot to those who contributed patches or bug report and
thanks in advance to Igor for the Win32 release ;-)

Daniel