Re: [xml] Building libxml2 as a DLL under MinGW MSYS

You are absolutely correct. My apologies.
I verified this just a little while ago with a test package:
<http://www.soggytrousers.net/repository/hello-0.3.tar.gz>

I realised I wrote the situation on MSVC above. I thought mingw can export
and import everyting without a special declarator, just like GCC on Unix
can. Am I wrong there?

I did not expect it to become a big deal! :-)

It is not a big deal. I have completed what I said I'll do. I'll commit the
changes later today, together with some other stuff. You can then grab the
CVS shapshot and se if it got any better in regard to ./configure on mingw.

Ciao
Igor