Re: [xml] help required in libxml parser

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 02:21:08PM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
To the mailing list members: You guys think this is apropriate?

  yeah, I got furious the other day too.

More and more companies are enforcing disclaimers such as this one on all
outgoing mail and it is just the question of time until some moron really
posts confidential info and possibly causes damage to her company. In order
to avoid any possibility of legal dispute, I would suggest that a warning
similar to the above be put on the xmlsoft.org website. Me and others who
link to that mailing list should explicitly state that the rules must be
read and agreed to before posting anything. What do you think?

  That may be a bit hard to enforce, I would rather avoid post support for
docs, but a warning in the generated "bugs.html" pages should be an easy first
step.

Daniel