[xml] _private member of xmlParserCtxt in xmlExternalEntityLoader callback

Hi,
I'm trying to use my private data inside  redefined external entity loader.
Inside my callback I found what if parser state ctxt->instate is equal to
XML_PARSER_START
then ctxt->_private is NULL . In other parser states the _private member
seems to be Ok.
For some reasons I can't use global variable to get my private data inside
callback. Can anybody
suggest how to get private data inside redefined external entity loader
when ctxt->instate == XML_PARSER_START

Thanks,
Alexey Sorokin