From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 4:17 PM
To: Vakoc, Mark
Cc: 'xml gnome org'
Subject: Re: [xml] WITH_REGEXPS broken on win32

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 04:11:52PM -0600, Vakoc, Mark wrote:

the latest cvs breaks builds on win32 because configure.js doesn't handle
WITH_REGEXPS

  Yeah, I just introduced it :-) , I hope Igor will have a bit of time
to fix those Windows specific portability problems.

  BTW this comes from the fact that now the regexp/automata/unicode should
be compiled by default since I switched the DTD content model checking to
use the regexp code (developped initially for Schemas). People who may have
had difficulties with complex/huge DTD validation in the past should
probably
have a look soon to the CVS code or the upcoming release,

Daniel