Re: [xml] attach a local catalog

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 09:23:52PM -0400, Michael Rothwell wrote:
Hi there,

I'm still trying to get my problem with xsl:include to work out. I'm
trying this at the moment, and it seems liek it shoukd work -- but it
doesn't:

xmlNodePtr root = xmlDocGetRootElement(styledoc);
xmlSetProp(root,"xml:base","http://localhost";);
stylesheet = xsltParseStylesheetDoc(styledoc);

The stylesheet document has this in it: <xsl:include href="include.xsl"/>

If I put an "xml:base" attribute in the text file of the templaet, this
works. If I add it with xmlSetProp, it doesn't. I don't know why... I'm
apparently overlooking something. Any idea what?

  put a breakpoint in xsltParseStylesheetInclude() looking at the code it
should work, I don't see why this wouldn't ....

Daniel