Re: [xml] re:[xml][no subject]

I'm one of those aforementioned lurkers....

I'd suggest looking up "default character encoding" or "character encoding"
or something of that sort to find out what the actual default character set
is that you must use in libxml2., and how to do appropriate conversions,
etc.

spinmar interfree it () on 10/30/2002 09:14:54 AM

Please respond to spinmar interfree it