Re: [xml] Translation of manual for 'xmllint' in Russian

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 05:20:35PM +0400, Vitaly Ostanin wrote:
Hello, All!

I'm traslate manual page for 'xmllint' in Russian.

Source DocBook/XML 4.2 and html output is attached.

I fill all of 'author' and 'copyright' in the source document but
it is not visible in html. I hope that is legal translation :)

  Great, thanks ! The only problem is that I have no idea how to
integrate this into the packaging system, John can you help me on
this ? I'm tempted to create a subdirectory per language but
this might not be the right way... And the normal Gnome way may not
work well for some uncommon (or too common) OSes.

Daniel