[xml] Segfaults when using xmlBufferDump under WIN32

Hi all,

This is realy wierd problem. I came accross this problem some months ago but
then it went away with the next release/or when I built libxml myself. I've
attatched the simplist example that displays this problem. I'm using MSVC 6.0
and did a rebuild of libxml myself, but this did not resolve the segfault.
Basicaly the segfault accurs when the data is written to file - with fwrite.
But I have tested the fwrite function, and no surprise it works OK; and
occurs when occurs in a plain "C"  source file. Similar code was present for
the xsldbg-3.1.0 binary built by Igor which does not have this problem.

Suggestions?  Does this occur for anyone else ? Help would be appreciated as
I'm trying to do another WiN32 binary release for qxsldbg..

Thanks,

Keith
--
Keith  Isdale