[xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.28

  Yes I know, I'm breaking the monthly update schedule, but there is a
new release availble:
      ftp://xmlsoft.org/ and Gnome FTP servers
      http://xmlsoft.org/

There have been a couple of serious bug or configuration problems
reported and fixed and I coded a couple of features I want to push now:
    * a couple of python binding fixes
    * 2 bug fixes in the XML push parser
    * potential memory leak removed (Martin Stoilov)
    * fix to the configure script for Unix (Dimitri Papadopoulos)
    * added encoding support for XInclude parse="text"
    * autodetection of XHTML1 and specific serialization rules added
    * nasty threading bug fixed (William Brack)

  Enjoy,

Daniel