Re: [xml] libxml2 compile error on Solaris SPARC

Hi Daniel,

I compile libxml2 (and libxslt) under solaris 2.6 with gcc-2.95.2 and gnu-ld since ages and never faced big problems. So can you please mail us you configure invocation? Mine is :
./configure --with-gnu-ld --with-readline=/usr/local --with-history

And the contents of the config.log might be interesting as well (to see if some check has failed silently). Finally, van you use 'ldd' against './.libs/libxml2.so' to check if there is an unresolved dependency?

Stefan

This isn't the ZLIB problem.  I saw that problem under the registered
bugs.  Notice that ld is giving a different error here.  It is not
complaining about zlib (I tried your suggestions anyways, but they didn't
work).

ld is complaining about an undefined symbol.  I don't know what to do
about that.

Daniel.

--
      \|/            Stefan Kost