Re: [xml] XPath Processing Instruction node test

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 01:03:02PM +0100, Richard Jinks wrote:
From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard redhat com>

  Can you send a contextual diff, I'm simply unable to find the occurence
of the string being replaced in my CVS copy of xpath.c . I would rather
like
to avoid another error. It looks to me that the change was in
xmlXPathCompNodeTest() but I can't garantee it. Even the line numbers
in your patches are way off the ones in my copy, please use
   cvs diff -c xpath.c

Keep forgetting that -c flag...
Hopefully I'll manage to send a patch that works first time next time :-(

  No worries, got it, this fixes the problem !
  Commited in CVS,

    thanks !

Daniel